Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Little Help

Okay - I know there are hundreds of people who read this blog.

That being the case, I have a request. Patten is teething, has been for awhile, and I'm sure will continue for awhile.

While Kristin and I don't exactly enjoy Patten's screaming at night, and while we feel badly for the poor kid, we REALLY feel badly our extended family.

Why you may ask? Because this weekend we have a family reunion and 37 of our family members will be staying in the same house. The last few weeks Patten has consistently cried from about midnight until we get him back to sleep at 2 a.m. We don't want to keep all 37 of our extended family members awake during those hours.

Soooooo - if you have a remedy for a teething baby, please share. I don't care if it is natural, non-natural, expensive, inexpensive, etc.

Oh yeah - you only have one day to give us your insight because we leave for the reunion on Thursday evening.

3 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

We give our kids the Hyland's teething tablets and some motrin or tylenol then comfort them (basically give them anything they want, like a pacifier or bottle etc.) until the medicine has kicked in then they should be calmed down enough to go back to sleep. Good luck!

Megan said...

I see i'm too late, but Maggie does well with baby motrin as opposed to baby tylenol. motrin lasts longer.

Missy Johnson said...

I don't think Patten was too out of hand. But I love that everyone was talking about how he totally had an attitude and stuff...because...well...he is the most mellow baby of all time. Oh well.

PS - I got Patten the coolest. present. ever.