Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For My Aunt

Happy Birthday Aunt Missy!


And again...

Today is Missy's birthday. Happy Birthday from Dave, Kristin, and Patten.

In other news.
Patten plays twice a week with Michael from downstairs. They like each other (we think - how can you really tell)? Here is a picture of the rascals - notice the belly - gotta love it.


I want to be in the Saucer - Michael, can you share?



On another note. Looks like all y'all made the right choice by NOT going to law / business school. If it weren't for the sympathetic face-saving comment from Dan (thanks, by the way) - my little experiment (see the next post down) would have gone nearly two weeks without a single comment. Your reluctance doesn't change the fact that I liked the class / material / etc.

6 comments:

Missy Johnson said...

OH. MY. GOSH.
Best birthday present ever! I was just telling everyone yesterday how much I miss this ridiculously sweet and lovely child that loves me more than anyone else. Okay maybe I´m exaggerating, I only told one or two people and he might not love me more than he loves his mom and dad.
ANYWAY, I got Patten the best little Argentine present, I´m sure you can guess what it is if you think about it for ten seconds.
I miss you guys, I´ll call you when I get home.
THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND PICTURES! I´m sure they provided a better reaction than even you were expecting.
L-O-V-E.

Missy Johnson said...

PS - Patten is huge. And so is his belly.

annalisa said...

I thought that Patten was the baby in the saucer thingy at first...When did he get so big! He is just such a good lookin' little boy!

Anonymous said...

My Davey:

Busy, busy -- what, with the Cabin and all. That's why I didn't take the plunge on the next post down. Sorry.

Did love the birthday greeting for Miss, however. Your baby makes her (and many other people) very happy!

Lots of love for you, Kris, and Patten,

Dad

Missy Johnson said...

I miss you guys.

Cindy said...

OK! You've been holding out on me!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I am so excited to find it. Kristin, Patten reminds me so much of you!!! Love ya!