Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Utah Man Is He

Can you believe it took me this long to get him in a Utah shirt? And the best part is, I did not even put him in the shirt. I walked out of our bedroom one day and Kristin had slipped him into her MUSS shirt. I definitely married the right girl.
Here is a picture with Uncle Ty. I mostly post this so Becca can have a copy (your welcome, Becca). But also to say it was fun to have Ty around this weekend. He got Patten ready for bed, wrapped him in the magic blanket, and even checked on him after he feel asleep.


This just might be my favorite picture of all time. I believe those are my hands helping him stand - I don't know what I did to get him to smile like this, but it sure is cute. He loves to stand, just loves it. In fact, he often refuses to sit because he'd rather stand.
And finally, Patten's first walk. Kristin and I love going for walks. Unfortunately the General joined us during cold weather and we haven't been able to take him for a walk. So, the first halfway bearable day (all of you RSV-fearing mothers would have vetoed this) Kris and I took him out for a stroll. You can see from his outfit that it really was too cold for a 4 month old to be on a walk.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute your little guy is!! And that hair, man....love it!

Missy Johnson said...

Oh my goodness he is so ridiculously cute. I can't wait to take him on a walk! I miss you guys, I hope I get to see you soon!

Becca said...

yay! thanks for the picture :) I wish I could have seen you guys this weekend!

t.t.turner said...

My goodness, he is getting so big! I loved the U shirt picture! :) Yes, please feel free to peek at our blog anytime, and we'll peek at yours! :)

Unknown said...

Sometimes you just gotta get out huh Dave. No matter how cold it is. Patton is a stud and Kristin, both Eric and I like your hair.

Kristi said...

Wow, Dave, I have to say I'm surprised that it took so long for you to get him into that shirt. I guess we'll have to post a picture of Luke in his little cougar shirt so there's equal representation among the online baby blogging community.

Missy Johnson said...

hey its time for a new post don't ya think? if i'm never going to see you guys in person i need to see pictures at least!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Caitlin said...

I love your blog and the cute pictures of patten! He is getting so big!