Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family Reunion 2012


In early April the Johnson clan descended on St. George for our first family reunion. It makes us feel old to think we are having family reunions. Oh well.


We had a great time and did lots of things, including: bowling, lava caves, golfing, cafe rio, pizza factory, swimming, settlers of catan, and movies. Below are some family pictures and individual pictures of the kiddos. Thanks to our good friend Ruby for taking the outstanding pictures.




Patten




Kimball



Alyse #1

Alyse #2

Talmage #1 (Ty and Becca's boy)


Talmage #2


Family #1


Family #2

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love these!! I love that Dad is actually smiling a fabulous, genuine smile in that tunnel picture. A rare gem! :) Thanks D + K for arranging all of this.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was trying to smile. Really.

And, I, too, love the photos.

Thanks to Dave and Kristin for planning such a great event! We had a wonderful time!

Can't wait for another reunion!

Dad

Mike Wallace said...

Who is RequireBuyer?

I have been wondering about these pictures and am so glad I thought to look here...let's just say I haven't kept up on my blogs lately. The pictures are so great, props to Ruby! And I love the one of Dad smiling! These are the best family pictures since my wedding!

Mike Wallace said...

Ahem...this is Missy, not Mike. :)