Monday, August 29, 2011

Chores and more....


We have been trying to teach the boys that part of being a family means that we all have to do chores. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of them bringing their dirty clothes from their bedroom up the stairs to the laundry room. It was hilarious to listen to and watch. Patten: "Kimball, you push and I pull. ok PUSH!"


Greg and Annalisa are in town. Yeah! They came to see Alyse.... and hopefully us:)


Greg and Dave just can't take a serious picture, sorry Dave you will never be as tall as Greg :)

Patten and Addie had lots of fun together. Here they are watching a movie together.


Whenever I pull the camera out to get a picture of the baby the boys have to jump in. I can't believe all three of these children are ours!

Alyse in her one of her cute outfits

My sister Kimberlee lives in Florida and planned a trip so that she would be here after the baby had arrived. It was fun to spend time with her. Thanks for coming Kimberlee!

Kimball trying to help feed the baby by bringing me my pump. I know a little weird.

Dave and Patten feeding Alyse her first bottle. We have decided to feed her one bottle a week so that she will take bottles when I want to leave her. We weren't very good with this with Kimball and boy did we pay the consequences...


This picture was taken the Sunday after Alyse was born. She is getting less scrunchy faced everyday.

Kimball's Birthday was July 31st and we had a little party for him. Here is a picture of him ripping open one of his presents and Patten helping:)
I made a basketball cake for Kimball because he LOVES balls right now and it seemed to be the easiest ball to make. One of the phrases that Kimball can say is "hoop ball."

Levi and Kelsey my sister.
We took a few pictures of the attendees but I didn't get as many as I would have liked.

Mimi, my mom.

Norm- his face is cut off, sorry Norm. Kimball thinking about blowing out the candles
Read and look at below photo first... sorry I am figuring this out more and more each time.
Dave, Patten and Kimball running/rolling to the finish line. Can you believe he actually passed a few people while pushing all that weight? Your awesome Dave!

In previous news (sorry, at least it is getting up) we went to Fairview for the 24th of July and Dave pushed the boys in the 5k fun run. Dave would have placed in his age group but the blanket you can see in the picture fell off of the bike mid run and wrapped around the tire. That added a few minutes to his time!



Our Garden is still doing great! Here is a picture of one of our basil harvests.

I hope you liked all of our randomly placed pictures and captions. We are adjusting slowly but all is well. The boys still love Alyse and can't get enough of her.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the update!! I just love your family!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!

Those children are great!

Dad J.

miss said...

I live her Mohawk and headband! And that the boys help with her at least once in a while...I've heard they aren't always that helpful