Thursday, March 17, 2011

Christmas 2010


Here are some pictures from Christmas 2010. We only took them from the morning, we aren't the best picture takers I am afraid.

In my own family we had a tradition of taking our picture on the stairs in our pajamas on Christmas morning. So, i had to continue it. It builds the anticipation :) Don't you love the stripes! Thanks Cindy!

I had to add this picture in because Kimball is doing his roar face! Hilarious!
Natalie, Norm and Julie decided that they wanted to come over Christmas morning to watch the boys open their Christmas presents. It made it much more exciting for the boys because they had someone to show their new presents too!


When the first snow came Patten wanted to build a snowman and it of course had to have arms eyes, nose and a mouth. I know you can't really see the mouth but I tried to with the snow :) We had lots of fun.

Make sure you look below because I put up another new post just before this one. I know it is not nearly as fun to not have them spread out but I am just glad I found time to get these up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Patten Hawmpa Norm said the snowman is wonderful!

Also, I have a book about what snowmen do at night. I'll be happy to read it to him sometime.

Kristin said...

Norm, I think you gave him the snowman book for Christmas. In fact that book is why he wanted to make the snowman!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know, I'm getting old and forgetting things.

I just hope his snowman gets that tell-tale slumping to tip us off that he is tired from being out playing snowman hocky, running snowman races, and doing the other things the snowmen do at night!

miss said...

I love Patten's huge picture smile. These posts make me miss everyone. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

r u trying to tell us how pitiful ur brother or whatever is??????idiot!

Anonymous said...

r u trying to tell us how pitiful ur brother or whatever is??????idiot!