Thursday, July 30, 2009

In case you were wondering

Some of you may have known that I was suppose to be induced yesterday (Wednesday July 29th). It turned out that too many women went into labor yesterday so they did not have room for me. They have rescheduled the inducement for Friday and have promised me that they will do it no matter what even if they have to do it in the late evening. If only my body would be normal and go into labor! :) I guess we will end up having an August baby instead of a July baby. We'll let you know as soon as he comes.

4 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Nooooo!

Oh, my poor, poor Kristen! I am so sorry. Yet another lesson in patience, eh? You are so brave!

Missy Johnson said...

:(

Barb said...

I'm sorry that you were all geared up for him to come and then had to wait some more!!

annalisa said...

Congrats guys! He looks like Patten... so cute! We can't believe how big he was... a whole 3 pounds heavier than Addie! Love the name too. Looks like you had a July baby after all!