Monday, November 3, 2008

At Long Last

Thanks to a timely Christmas present (yeah - 2 months early - so what?!?) from Kristin, our family once again has the ability to put pictures on our blog. We are way behind. So, instead of giving long descriptions - we'll just give each picture a title.

Smiling Patten in a red striped shirt


Sand-focused Patten

Patten and the red plunger

Momma and Patten (in his yellow pajamas)

Good friend Melaine, future girlfriend Hannah (pink hat), and Patten

Aunt Kimberlee and Patten

Argyle Patten playing the piano

Patten and future girlfriend Aggie (don't worry Hannah, he's not cheating on you)

Patten and dad with Patten's birthday cake

No explanation needed
Patten wearing momma's ankle socks while getting ready for Halloween

Dalmatian Patten and Professional DodgeBall Playing mom


Dalmatian Patten

7 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Hannah just wanted me to say that she is not at all impressed with this Aggie interest of yours, Patten!

Oh, and I love the zoo picture...don't the kids look just thrilled to stop their zoo fun to take a picture for us?

Missy Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE PICTURES! ESPECIALLY ARGYLE PATTEN BECAUSE I GAVE HIM THAT SWEATER! AND DALMATION PATTEN! I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT!

Bart and Michelle said...

Fun to see pictures! :) I must admit, I am extremely jealous of all that hair Patten has!!! :) I'm still waiting for Carley's to grow...not fair! :) ha ha

Anonymous said...

I love the focus on the sand, the cake, and the piano.

Grandpa

Becca said...

No no no no no no no no! He is GROWING UP TOO FAST! Tell him to slow down a bit - geez. What a cutie. Can't wait to see him THIS MONTH! :)

love you guys so much

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the birthday cake!

Sarah said...

Cutest dalmation ever!