Monday, September 29, 2008

Sno-Cone

We never knew our son liked sno-cones. But, apparently, he does. After church yesterday we had a linger longer and the activities committee provided sno-cones.

The kid wouldn't let the cone go. Notice the redness of his facial cavity (and the how his blue eyes match his blue shirt).

*Please note - after reading the first four comments associated with this post I decided I should clarify something. Patten is eating a Pina Colada sno-cone. Do you know what that means? The red on his face is not from cherry or some other flavor - its from burying his face in the freezing ice.



Can't I have another?


7 comments:

Becca said...

what a perfect cutie :) He obviously responded better to the sno-cone than he did to the water ice :)

so excited to see him walk!! we love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I say give him a blueberry sno-cone next time and his face will match his shirt and his eyes.

He's adorable!

Love,

Dad

P.S. Nothin' better than a sno-cone at the end of fast Sunday!

Cindy said...

Soooooo! Cute!!!

Lyles said...

Patten looks so cute with the sno-cone mouth. We can’t believe how big he is getting. We hope everything is going well for you guys, we never see Dave at school anymore to get the update. We’ll have to have you guys over sometime soon.

Missy Johnson said...

Oh my gosh. Cutest nephew ever. Who gave him that cute little shirt? (Honestly, I'm asking because it wasn't me...)

Missy Johnson said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY ON FRIDAY!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Patten!!